All current Penn State students and trainees who are performing cancer research within Penn State Cancer Institute are eligible for affiliate membership status.
- Medical students
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral scholars
Applicants can choose to be aligned with one of the PSCI scientific programs and disease teams. Additionally, the affiliate membership with PSCI can be listed on a trainee’s curriculum vitae as a professional society membership.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
- Eligibility for PSCI awards intended exclusively for trainees
- Inclusion in PSCI career development programs specifically for trainees
- Increased opportunity to network with other cancer research trainees across PSCI and Penn State University
- Inclusion in PSCI scientific program meetings
- Receipt of all regular PSCI communications
- Invitations to all PSCI seminars and the annual member scientific retreat