Gain peace of mind through spiritual support
Our chaplains are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to support patients and their families. We provide:
- Spiritual, emotional, and sacramental support
- Pastoral care and counseling
- Empathic listening
- Consultations on difficult decisions
The Pastoral Services department ensures that patients of all faiths have their spiritual needs met in accordance with their faith tradition.
Our Interfaith Chapel is open at any time for prayer or meditation. It is located near the south entrance of the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. We offer three regular services in the Interfaith Chapel:
- Christian service: Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Catholic mass: Tuesday at noon
- Jumu'ah prayer service: Friday at 1:30 p.m
Our ministerial staff offers attentive care and counseling to patients and their families.