Lisa A. Eaton, PsyD
- Inpatient neuropsychological consultation
- Neuropsychological evaluation
- Neuropsychological management of acquired traumatic brain injury and concussion
- Psychological assessment and intervention
- Psychotherapy with individuals managing acute and chronic medical conditions
Dr. Eaton is a clinical neuropsychologist and Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. She received her Doctorate from Widener University Graduate School of Clinical Psychology and completed fellowship training in Clinical Neuropsychology at JFK Johnson NJ Neuroscience Institute’s Center for Head Injuries. Her clinical interests include traumatic brain injury and concussion, and she specializes in the psychological evaluation and treatment of adults suffering from these as well as other neurological and chronic health disorders, such as spinal cord injury and limb loss. In addition to providing outpatient neuropsychological evaluations and psychotherapy, she serves as a consultant at Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation